Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spam

Funniest spam I ever got: Hello My Dear How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don\'t know who you are, My Name is Miss morin khalifa i am just broswing now i just saw your email it seams like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email aaddress so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) miss morin I guess my e-mail address is so sexy it turned her on O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment